Below you will find detailed information about what cookies are, which ones are used on this website, how you can disable them in your browser and how to specifically block the installation of third parties cookies.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are files that websites or applications install on your browser or device (smartphone, tablet or connected TV) as you navigate the pages of the website or application, and serve to store information about your visit.
- Ensure that the website pages can function correctly.
- Store preferences, such as the choice of language or font size.
- Track the users browsing experience.
- Compile anonymous statistical information, such as which pages the user has visited or how much time was spent on the website.
2. Type, purpose and operation
Depending on their permanence, cookies may be divided into session or persistent cookies. The former expire when the user closes the browser. The latter expire when the purpose they serve has been met (e.g. so that the user remains identified on the website) or when manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their purpose, cookies may be classified as follows:
- Strictly necessary (Technical) cookies: these are essential for the proper functioning of the site. They are usually generated when the user accesses or logs on to the website and are used to identify you on the website for the following purposes:
- To continue to identify the user, if you leave the site, the browser or device and return at another time to access the website, you will continue to be identified, thereby facilitating browsing without having to identify yourself again.
- To check whether the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website.
- Performance cookies: these are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize website operations, such as storing service configurations, or storing purchases in a shopping cart.
- Advertising cookies: these collect information on the ads displayed to users of the website. They can be of two types:
- Anonymous: these only collect information about advertising spaces shown on the website, regardless of the user accessing the website, i.e. without explicitly identifying the user.
- Custom: these gather personal information on the website user via a third party company, to customize such advertising spaces.
- Geo-location cookies: these cookies are used to ascertain which country or region users are located in when accessing a website service in order to provide content and services appropriate to their location.
- Analytics cookies: these gather information about the users browsing experience on the website, usually anonymously, but sometimes also to identify the user both uniquely and unambiguously in order to obtain information about user interests in the services provided by the website.
3. Disabling cookies
If users so desire, they may stop accepting browser cookies or stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found under the Options or Preferences menu on your browser.
- Their browser settings, such as:
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Other third party tools, available on-line, which enable users to detect the cookies on each website they visit and take action to block them or not (e.g. Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com).
4. What happens when you disable cookies?
Some features and services may be disabled or behave differently than expected, for example, remaining unidentified, keep purchases in the shopping cart on an e-commerce service or receiving information targeted to the users location, among others.
5. Cookies used on this website
Below is a table of the cookies used on this website, employing a level of intrusiveness criterion based on a scale of 1 to 3, in which:
- Level 1: corresponds to cookies which are strictly necessary to provide the basic service requested by the user.
- Level 2: corresponds to (anonymous) performance cookies necessary for maintaining content and browsing, whose existence alone requires reporting.
- Level 3: corresponds to cookies managed by third parties that allow the tracking of users through websites not owned by the Cintra Infraestructuras, S.A. These normally correspond to advertising or analytics cookies which are used to identify the user both uniquely and manifestly.
Table of regularly used cookies
|ASPSESSIONID||Session||Technical||Maintain the users session||Level 1|
|_utma||2 years||Analysis||Website tracking using Google Analytics||Level 3|
|_utmb||30 minutes||Analysis||Website tracking using Google Analytics||Level 3|
|_utmc||Session||Analysis||Website tracking using Google Analytics||Level 3|
|_utmz||6 months||Analysis||Website tracking using Google Analytics and AdWords||Level 3|
The Cintra Infraestructuras, S.A. is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies of third party components included on this website.
As an additional safeguard, the register of cookies on this website may be subject to the acceptance of cookies by the user during the visit to the website, or the installation or updating of the browser used. This acceptance may be revoked at any time through the available content and privacy settings options previously mentioned in Section 3 of this cookies policy, or via the link at the bottom of this page, once they have been accepted or rejected.
7. Updating of our cookies policy
The Cintra Infraestructuras, S.A. may modify this cookies policy depending on legislative requirements, regulations, or in order to adapt said policy to instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Users are therefore recommended to view this policy on a regular basis.
When significant changes to this cookies policy are produced, users will be notified either via the website or by email to registered users.